Front End Developer
Dfavo, a fast growing Norway based EdTech company, is enabling and supporting students to receive global education. It’s unique platform empowers the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise aided with premium support by connecting educational institutions with
recruitment partners and students across the globe.
We are strengthening our team at our Chandigarh headquarters and are looking to hire a confident and results driven Front Developer to design and build modern user interface components to enhance the application performance. The incumbent would be part of the IT team and would report directly into the Head of IT.
Key responsibilities of the Front end developer will include (but not limited to):
– Developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and
workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
– Profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
– Identifying web-based user interactions.
– Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
– Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
– Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
– Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
– Documenting application changes and developing updates.
The right candidate would be someone who has:
– Atleast Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
– Minimum of 1 years of experience working as a react.js developer. (Freshers can also apply).
– Good Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
– Experience with user interface design.
– Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest would be a plus.
– Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
– Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Good project management skills.
– High Ownership, Accountability and curiosity.
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.