Visa Executive – (Case Processing)
Employment Type :
Minimum Experience :
EDUCATION: Any Graduate, preferably from immigrations, overseas education sector
EXPERIENCE: 1- 3 years of related experience in the Immigration, Overseas Education. Experience in handling outbound visa applications is definitely an advantage.
The profile will be responsible for:
- Understanding of employment visa process, laws and norms for major outbound countries from India and overseas.
- Responsible for consular filing & collating of document checklist. Knowledge of UK and European countries’ process is preferred.
- Briefing the applicants on the Consular processes.
- Checking the complete documentation of all types of visa applications
- Managing the Document Legalization: Notary, Attestation and Apostilles
- Coordination with Clients, Consulates/ Embassies, Visa Facilitation Services and High commission
- Maintaining and managing matrix and reports relating to assignment tracking regarding immigration
- Preparation of periodic reports on immigration numbers
- Maintaining the knowledge base of documents on travel processes and requirements for each country/region
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.