Employment Type :
Minimum Experience :
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for
the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Excellent knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Corel Draw, Sketch, InVision, Visio,
and Adobe Creative Suite
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS would be plus.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.