Product Support Executive
Employment Type :
Minimum Experience :
Dfavo, a fast growing Norway based EdTech company, is enabling and supporting students to receive global education. It’s unique platform empowers the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise aided with premium support by connecting educational institutions with recruitment partners and students across the globe.
We are looking for a skilled product support specialist to provide fast and effective support to our clients. As a product support specialist, you will be required to respond to queries in person and over the phone, assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems, and implement effective solutions. You may also be required to provide basic computer training, modify hardware systems, install computer peripherals, and perform basic computer maintenance.
To ensure success as a product support specialist, you should have advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware systems, excellent diagnostic skills, and high-level communication skills. Ultimately, a skilled product support specialist provides fast and effective support over the phone and in person.
Product Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responding to client support queries.
- Providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote access.
- Diagnosing issues with computer software, peripherals, and hardware.
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems.
- Talking to clients through basic problem-solving processes.
- Providing basic computer training.
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software systems.
- Writing training manuals.
- Following up with clients.
- Completing support tickets.
Product Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 1+ years working as a product support specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors.
- Knowledge of computer software systems, including databases, office applications, and operating systems.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems.
- High-level communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Patience and understanding.
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.