Dfavo, a Norway based Edtech, a unique platform to empower the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise, premium support and connecting educational institutions with vetted recruitment partners and students in leading and emerging source countries.
We’re on mission of transform using state of the art technology but without compromising human element. We simplified the study abroad search, application, admission and visa process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on all-in-one platform.
With us, you have the opportunity to join the fastest-growing technology company in Norway, enjoy exciting career opportunities, a progressive approach to work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits that support your long-term financial stability, work alongside a globally diverse team of over 250+ team members based in 16 countries – as well as the knowledge that you’re making an important contribution to society.
Because at Dfavo, we’re passionate and excited about our mission to impact millions of students by transforming international student recruitment industry, we need people with a strong drive, self motivated, if you are one, join us want to make a difference, join us.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. As Digital Marketing Manager your tasks & responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our Culture, Strengths & Values
At Dfavo, our people are our most valuable resource. Our culture, created by our values and a collaborative mindset is what empowers our people to help shape the future of education industry.
We face the impossible with courage and creativity. Since our inception, we have been taking on the toughest challenges — things that some people thought impossible. On our journey so far, our people have been putting their minds together, thinking big thoughts and resolving major challenges.
As a new member of our team, we will welcome you into our community – valuing your fresh ideas, your new solutions and different perspectives. Together we take on the global education industry challenges of the world.
To be at the forefront in our mission, we need diversity of thought, skills and competencies. Every one of our colleagues brings unique experience, knowledge and background to the table. Those differences help us consider challenges from new perspectives and find the best solutions.
Diversity fosters creativity, innovation and new ways of thinking. We want everyone in Dfavo to feel safe in bringing their whole self and their ideas to work; because our strength lies in our differences, not our similarities.