Dfavo, a Norway based Edtech, a unique platform to empower the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise, premium support and connecting educational institutions with vetted recruitment partners and students in leading and emerging source countries.
We’re on mission of transform using state of the art technology but without compromising human element. We simplified the study abroad search, application, admission and visa process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on all-in-one platform.
With us, you have the opportunity to join the fastest-growing technology company in Norway, enjoy exciting career opportunities, a progressive approach to work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits that support your long-term financial stability, work alongside a globally diverse team of over 250+ team members based in 16 countries – as well as the knowledge that you’re making an important contribution to society.
Because at Dfavo, we’re passionate and excited about our mission to impact millions of students by transforming international student recruitment industry, we need people with a strong drive, self motivated, if you are one, join us want to make a difference, join us.
As Client Relationship Manager your tasks & responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Represent Dfavo brand to promote Dfavo services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Be well versed in the competition and how to position Dfavo
- Establish and execution of area sales plan in collaboration with reporting manager
- Identify, recommend & on-board new recruiters and prepare monthly forecast reports
- Increase international student enrolment at Dfavo by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Achieve KPIs and targets set by Company time to time
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with Dfavo through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote Dfavo
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Logical thinker, with good problems solving skills
- Self-driven and motivated, with ability to work autonomously with good communication skills and a team player.
- Experience in international student recruitment ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in higher education sector
- Results orientated and documented experience in successfully meeting annual targets
- Ability to build productive long-term relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally, to achieve your goals
- Experience in social selling, including leveraging Facebook, LinkedIn and other networks, to reach critical contacts at your target audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Mac OS
Our Culture, Strengths & Values
At Dfavo, our people are our most valuable resource. Our culture, created by our values and a collaborative mindset is what empowers our people to help shape the future of education industry.
We face the impossible with courage and creativity. Since our inception, we have been taking on the toughest challenges — things that some people thought impossible. On our journey so far, our people have been putting their minds together, thinking big thoughts and resolving major challenges.
As a new member of our team, we will welcome you into our community – valuing your fresh ideas, your new solutions and different perspectives. Together we take on the global education industry challenges of the world.
To be at the forefront in our mission, we need diversity of thought, skills and competencies. Every one of our colleagues brings unique experience, knowledge and background to the table. Those differences help us consider challenges from new perspectives and find the best solutions.
Diversity fosters creativity, innovation and new ways of thinking. We want everyone in Dfavo to feel safe in bringing their whole self and their ideas to work; because our strength lies in our differences, not our similarities.