Back End Developer
Dfavo, a fast growing Norway based EdTech company, is enabling and supporting students to receive global education. It’s unique platform empowers the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise aided with premium support by connecting educational institutions with
recruitment partners and students across the globe.
We are strengthening our team at our Chandigarh headquarters and are looking to hire a confident and results driven Backend Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. The incumbent would be part of the IT team and would report directly into the Head of IT.
Key responsibilities of the Backend developer will include (but not limited to):
– Developing and coding all server-side logic.
– Maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
– Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
– Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
– Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
– Troubleshooting application and code issues.
– Integrating data storage solutions.
– Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
– Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
– Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
The right candidate would be someone who has:
– Atleast Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or a similar field.
– Excellent Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a PHP developer.
– Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
– Proficient with code versioning tools including Git would be a plus.
– Familiarity with SQL databases.
– Ability to project manage.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Good communication skills
– High Ownership, Accountability and curiosity.
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.