Dfavo, a fast growing Norway based EdTech company, is enabling and supporting students to receive global education. It’s unique platform empowers the international student recruitment industry by providing tools, expertise aided with premium support by connecting educational institutions with
recruitment partners and students across the globe.
We are strengthening our team at our Chandigarh headquarters and are looking to hire a talented to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer’s responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates. The incumbent would be part of the IT team and would report directly into the Head of IT.
Key responsibilities of the Front end developer will include (but not limited to):
– Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android
– Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
– Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the
– Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
– Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app
is presentable and in perfect working order.
– Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across
– Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
– Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
The right candidate would be someone who has:
– Atleast Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
– Minimum of 2 years proven experience as an android app developer.
– Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
– Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
– Excellent coding, proofreading and communication skills.
– Be able to work with a team
– High Ownership, Accountability and curiosity.
Disclaimer- Dfavo is Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.